Saturday, March 6, 2010

Brenden's turn-Feb was a fun month

Watching Sesame Street, while little Claire watches him...

Not sure what he's fishing for...


No Brenden, I have NO idea what might have happened to those totally obnoxious toys that I gave you...they are definitely not hidden in a bin way up high in your closet.

Nail biting has become a lovely little habit of his...he even got his toenails...lately he seems to have backed off this a bit...

next door watching the Super Bowl on the giant projector screen...awesome!

Brenden I'm starting to get concerned with your affinity for your mothers shoes...

regression at it's finest...

an attempt to keep him out of the family room while little sister took a nap...all pillows from the house in the living room for a wrestling match. It was great fun that lasted about 5 minutes...back to the drawing board mom...

I know just how powerful these eyes are on you mom...I'm not afraid to use them...


Puddle fun at the park on Valentines Day...

Really, I can go in there momma?

well allright then

It's hard to slide when your pants are wet and sticking to the metal.


Catch me if you can daddy...


a rare moment, a picture with mom!


I've stopped helping him out of this, now he knows if he crawls in there, he has to figure it out on his own or he's staying put for quite sometime...

momma, I'm hyper!

Everything is to be crawled on apparently

including cousins

he got yogurt all over his shirt and refused to put another one on...showing off his abs for James apparently...


No comments: