Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Happy 6 months Claire

Today I finally got Claire down for her 6 month pictures despite the fact that she is now 6 1/2 months. Better late then never is my motto right now. She was in a bit of a mood for pictures so we didn't get too many super smiley shots...and had to really work for the few we did get. Here's to hoping she's in a happier mood for her 9 month pics. Despite the crabby mood, we got some definite keepers in the bunch.

current weight: 16 pounds-50th percentile
current height: 26 inches-50th percentile

just as a marker...Brenden was already 20 pounds at 5 months, but a little shorter then this, and the pediatrician is guessing that she might not get much bigger over the course of the rest of her first year as they are both following a similar growth pattern where from this point on, she will likely just get taller and maybe gain another pound or two at most.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is a trademark look for her...tongue out looking devious...

We have pictures of myself, Lindsay and Heather all wearing this dress as babies...so Claire is carrying on the tradition.

our darling pensive little girl...

Look mom, I'm standing up all on my own and I'm only 6 1/2 months old...note the tongue out for super concentration.


so serious, yet still so sweet...

between the circles under my eyes, and Claire's sad look...I would say this is not the best picture!

will it be blond or light red hair?

she knows how adorable this one is...



one of my favorites...

mom, I'm gonna start crying really hard if you don't get me off of this thing and give me back my pacifier!





the jacket was so slippery on the little couch, she started sliding right off...go figure, she was laughing for this but it was too hard to get a good picture!



looking into the light...



we tossed in big brother for a couple of pictures...it didn't really work out so well...

Claire, I'm sorry, but the bunny jacket is just too darn cute...now it's memorialized forever...


Are we done yet mom?


we tried for a decent shot...it just wasn't happening today...



1 comment:

Kelly T said...

oh...these are great Erin. She is so beautiful and look out!! Standing up on her own already?! I hope you lowered that crib, haha. And...I am a sucker for non-smiley photos! Seriously love them.

Six whole months...wow.