Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Summer is almost here!

Brenden is almost 6 months old if you can believe that. We've been pretty busy these last few months so I've not taken as many pictures as before unfortunately. Working full-time both at home and in the office is definitely a tough balancing act, but we're getting there. He's got his first official ear infection right now so he's not the happiest at the moment, but hopefully he'll be feeling better in a few days. Here are some pictures from the last 2 weeks.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just hanging with Daddy and his computer...



Mommy, that's my Vitamin water...



Just look at all my drool!


I'm teething with the best of them!



Daddy, your squishing me!



A boy and his dog...









Oh Jayden...I love you...




Hanging out on my bed in the tri-cities...it was big, but I still tried rolling off every time I could!





When the pacifier is out of reach...just roll towards the end table!


I don't have nearly enough toys...


I love to test my outdoor voice...indoors!


1 comment:

Kelly T said...

haha....Erin, that shot with the dog and the tongue sticking out...SOOO funny! Cute set. And, dont you think Brenden has changed in looks again?? His little face has shifted a little bit, looking older for sure! My goodness..his eyes and smile are seriously adorable:) Hope you make it to OR sometime this summer, and I hope we are around as well!