Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Ride the Ducks

Last week we took a bunch of Starlight families and families from Swedish Hospital on a tour with Ride the Ducks. Starlight is the company that I'm the Program Director for that works with seriously ill children and their families providing activities and entertainment to help them cope with their illness and/or chronic medical condition. The Duck was a blast and Brenden loved every minute of it! He actually made the news 3 times that evening, Q13 and KOMO. For those of you unfamiliar with the Ducks, they are old boats from WWII that have been transformed into tour boats that drive around sites in Seattle, than launch into the water and tour around Lake Union. It was a beautiful sunny day out and it was so cute watching how much fun all the other families were having. The link to the news clip is below...it's a little fuzzy since it's a video of the news...but it's the best I could do!




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hanging out with my girlfriend Maria...I love her...

check out my shades...





Gasworks Park...



I got a little sleepy so Maria let me cuddle with her...




No comments: