Saturday, January 26, 2008

I'm one month old now!

Well Brenden is now a month old and growing rapidly! He's suffering from some colic pretty badly right now and a possible lactose intolerance issue, but we are all surviving. We are working on getting him into more of a routine during the day because he's a happier baby when he takes a couple of naps. Some days we are lucky if he takes one good nap, but we're hoping for two eventually! Despite the colic, he's a pretty happy baby most of the time and loves to interact with us and stare at pictures on the walls. He had his first trip to Grandma and Grandpa's house out in Sequim this past week for about 4 days and did very well. It was pretty cold out so we didn't leave the house much while we were there, but we still had a good time!


Taking a snooze at Grandma & Grandpa's house...my first trip to Sequim!



My big outing for the day...the Sequim Walmart!


After I power puked on mommy...and myself, hence the no clothing...and after my bath, I did it again!!!


Very proud of my power puking abilities...mommy had just taken a shower!

It's playtime! I'm finally noticing toys...if only I could figure out how to grab them!



Staring at my old buddy picture on the wall!

I was sound asleep 5 minutes after taking this picture...




No comments: