Sunday, January 13, 2008

1:00 am diaper disaster


So last night we had quite an experience...one I will never be able to forget unfortunately. Brenden woke up to eat than we went in to change his diaper before putting him back to bed. We timed this all wrong and should have waited about 2 minutes longer. Just as I removed the dirty diaper what we thought was just gas was definitely not. Brenden proudly nailed not only my hand an arm, his clothes, the changing pad, the wall and about 10 different items stacked up on the floor next to the changing table (a good 2 1/2 foot arch). Thankfully most of these items were Christmas gifts still in easily wipeable packaging. Now whenever I hear the term "golden arches" McDonalds will not be my first thought. And here I've only been worried about getting peed on!

1 comment:

Leah said...

You have been officially initiated as a mother! Glad to hear he is doing well!