Thursday, February 28, 2008

I'm 9 1/2 weeks old now!

Hey mom...I'm about to lose my lunch on the couch...


Mom...I'm sleepy!


Trying to hold my toy!


It's toy time...


Check out my cool shirt...thanks Stacie...it fits perfect!

Just like the Bonefish Restaurant...I too have blue bandaids...Ryan, this one's for you!
(The Bonefish has a policy of kitchen staff only wearing blue bandaids...so if they fall in the food they can easily find them...don't ask what happens when someone doesn't follow company policy and shows up with a regular colored bandaid...tends to blend into the pasta! Lets just say there was a rather expensive free meal involved)

The bandaids are on both of my legs...I got 4 shots today

Playing in my bouncy chair...I love my friend the Zebra



I just spit up on mommy...again...and what she doesn't know is I'm about to load my diaper up and require an entire change of clothing...


Laughing at Jayden (puppy)...she's on the couch when she isn't supposed to be...

No comments: