Thursday, February 7, 2008

I'm 6 weeks old now!

I turned 6 weeks old this week this past Monday and am finally starting to enjoy myself a bit. Now that I don't feel like a fire breathing dragon every time I eat life is much much better! I don't like to take my medicine, but mom finally figured out I'll take it in a bottle when I'm having lunch.

Me and my buddy giraffe...a gift from my friend Rupy!

Well hello there new friend...

What...how dare they!

Well, we are just going to have to do something about that now...

Ha ha ha...I will have the last word!!!

Laying on Mom's chest...my favorite place...

I do smile and laugh...see...

My Aunt Katie...she held me until I fell asleep...thank you!

I'm a sleepy little guy...

Me and my spiderman spit...Daddy's favorite...he had no idea I was doing this!

What's up?

Mom, could you take these darn foot rattles off my hands and put them where they belong...

Playing with mom...


Milk coma...I just ate 6 ounces for the first time...I had a lot of burps in me...

No comments: