Sunday, March 29, 2009

Brenden's (and our) exciting news!!!

We apologize for the lack of pictures the last couple of months. I've been a little tired lately as Brenden is going to be a big brother this coming fall! We've known since January but wanted to make sure everything was ok before making the big announcement. I'm now 13 weeks pregnant and officially entering my second trimester tomorrow! We will be finding out gender in mid May, so stay tuned!

I promise to upload the last 3 months of pictures and post soon!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Congrats! That's so exciting and brave of you! :)

Erin Behen said...

Thank you Shannon, we're very excited...and a little terrified to have a 22 month old and newborn at the same time...but I'm sure we'll figure it out!

Anonymous said...

YEAH!! I felt so honored when you told me in Jan and I did a good job keeping it a secret ;)
So happy for you all...and for you being 13 weeks!