Monday, April 14, 2008

16 weeks old & finally feeling better

It's been a long couple of weeks with everyone being sick and going back to work, but we are all finally on the mend! Here are some pictures from last week.


Ladies...






I figured out that my feet hit the floor now...so now I can turn around in my chair...

to watch the TV...even though mommy turned me the other way on purpose...haha...


Daddy, I'm on the edge...


Daddy...I'm so MAD!


Oh Daddy...I feel better now...


I love you...


When you are super hungry...just try a fist...





Scarface...


3 comments:

Kelly T said...

Hey! My name now is Kelly Tofslie (Robertson) I saw you post a comment on Shannon Rider's blog and when I saw your picture it was so fun to see a fellow Lenox student as a mommy! I just clicked through a lot of your blog and went back to the beginning and I have to say, I TOTALLY empathized with you as we had a rough /intense labor and delivery, first two months due to some reflux-LOTS of crying and puking, lived with kidney stones for 5 months that turned in a kidney infection, had to have surgery, my grandpa was dying at the same time....good news, we are doing GREAT now and Lacy is 19 months:) Looks like Brenden is doing much better as well. Man, it can be rough though, huh! Oh...Lacy did much better on a 'schedule' too. Anyway, I rambled. We started a blog this year as well. Have a great week and good to see you years later!

Kelli said...

he is so darn cute when he smiles. Glad your all feeling better. We had it for a few WEEKS also, it was nasty

Kelly T said...

Erin that would be GREAT together when you come to Oregon! Keep us posted for sure, then we could really get caught up. Eddy and I are in Hood River so I would just need a little heads up to make either a day trip or to head to my parents, who still live in the same house. SO fun to see Lacy enjoying some of the same things making new memories there. Are your parents still there?

That first pic of Brenden is adorable...he has the CUTEST smile. And funny I see a lot of you in him...probably since I have never met his daddy:) He just seems SO smiley! Hope you are as rested as one can be as a new mommy!

Keep the posts coming!